Conservation Project Management
ODCS Group has extensive experience in Project Managing the
conservation, repair, refurbishment and reuse of listed and
historic buildings in Ireland, premises or projects varying
from Victorian and Georgian through to Medieval buildings.
Together with our specialist trades ODCS offers clients a
comprehensive service ranging from consultation, design, project
management, supply and installation of lightening protection
systems through to complete conservation and restoration services
of building infrastructures.
Conservation services ODCS provide
- Inspecting and surveying buildings
- Writing reports on the condition of buildings
- Estimating costs for conservation projects
- Applying for grants and funding
- Finding suppliers and craftspeople who can provide traditional
materials and skills
- Locating architectural salvage throughout Europe.
- Locating period furniture to meet clients interior requirements
- Managing projects and ensuring all the work complies
- ODCS work with local and national government agencies,
and heritage and conservation groups, to give advice to
owners, architects, heritage groups and other bodies and
manage projects on their behalf.
- Managing the project and coordinating all of the parties.