Successful organisations depend on the delivery of projects
and programs on time and within budget to meet their business
strategy. The importance of professional and efficient delivery
of projects and ensuring fast return on investment cannot be
ODCS Project Managers have extensive experience, capability
and technical knowledge to successfully plan, manage and deliver
a wide range of projects from the simple Comms room fit out
to large business infrastructure changes and relocation of business
We approach all of our projects with the same corporate philosophy
- provide excellent professional advice that maintains high
standards of safety, quality and production while delivering
in a cost effective and time efficient manner.
We work closely with our clients to understand their corporate
strategy and vision which in turn enables us to have a greater
understanding of the culture and environment in which the proposed
project or assignment will be operating in.
Here is a list of some of the
Project Management services we provide:
- Design and implementation of Best Practice Project Management
- Total management of projects from initiation to close
- The Design and Implementation of effective project control
and performance reporting systems.
- On-site survey reports " Project identification
- Detailed project plans and scoping of work, auditing,
tendering and selection of suitable service and product
- Budgeting and financial management/budget control of
project Procurement process
We have experience of project
- Installation of IT systems, VOIP, LAN, WAN, etc,.
- Telecommunication projects
- Civil Engineering - Architectural and construction projects
- Premises relocation
- IT infrastructure relocation or upgrade
- Office fit outs
- IT control room fit outs including full M+E Management
- Disaster recovery and back up systems
- Call centre management and system redesign
- Project Manage large IPT roll out projects
Throughout the project, we continue to look, anticipate
and resolve any problems or obstacles encountered before they
impact on the project scope, schedule or budget.
Identifying your needs:
Many of our clients rely heavily on our expertise
and strong practical experience to assist them in identifying
their needs. Once the project is correctly identified, we
are available to take full responsibility for the total management
of the project from initiation right through to final completion
and roll out.
ODCS provides comprehensive, start-to-finish management of
projects. Some of these projects may only require a number
of days of our management time, while others may last a number
of months and may form part of a larger corporate project.
In the larger corporate type project, we are often tasked
with the management of a virtual team of resources who may
be located in a number of different locations and all offering
various key technical skills to the project, a lot of the
interaction and project meetings are conducted by video/phone
What ever the agreed task, we at ODCS are committed to building
long term relationships with our clients and therefore are
committed to agreeing upfront with our client, the areas of
expertise we bring to the project and clearly identifying
the areas we believe require out-sourcing to our associates.
We are proactive in meeting your needs whether it is to provide
a fully resourced project team and project manager or whether
it is to perform a discrete or minor task on a project already